Sunday, March 20, 2016

I'm the exchange student!

Hi, all Libby's friends out there!

My name is Anna and I'm the exchange student Libby has talked about, we decided to write on each others blogs.

I'm a girl from Sweden who decided to move to USA last spring. Why I decided to move- I'm not really sure, but I know that it was one of the best choices I've made in my life!
To leave your family and friends, your home, was one of the hardest thing I ever done- but it was so worth it!

To come here and experience the whole USA-life is wonderful, meet new people and experience new situations is one of the best things I know, and you learn so much!

Okay, enough talking about me.
Libby is a wonderful woman as you already probably know, I'm so lucky to be in her home. We've done quite a bit together, going to church, looked for prom dresses, written stories, going to birthday parties, but I'm looking forward to do more. It's so much energy in this woman, and she is almost 80 years old?! Isn't that cool and inspiring? I hope I'll be like her when I get older!
It makes me sad that I just have two more months with her, but let's make them to the best!

Again, I'm so lucky to be a part of Libby's family, she inspires me so much! But very soon I'll go back to Sweden, take my driving license and fix my visa so I can move to South Africa with my family. Are you interested to follow my adventures I also have a blog:
http://nouw.com/annarattvall

No comments: